CURRENT PROFESSIONAL SITUATION
- 2012 – To date: Physician, Microsurgeon and Traumatologist. Neurocirugía Barcelona, Barcelona.
- 2011 – To date: Staff physician in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology at the Germans Trias i Pujol University Hospital. Badalona. Head of the Hand and Microsurgery Unit.
- Regular collaborator for the limb reconstruction surgery in mutual benefit societies.
PREVIOUS PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
- 2003 – 2012: Staff physician in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology in the Parc Taulí Hospital Consortium, Sabadell.
- Hand, peripheral nerve and microsurgery Unit.
- Reimplant Unit
- Reconstruction Microsurgery in multidisciplinary teams
- 2000 – 2003: Microsurgery and Reimplant Unit of the Parc Taulí Hospital Consortium, Sabadell
- 2002 – 2003: Staff physician in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology of the Son Llàtzer Foundation Hospital, Palma de Mallorca.
- 1998 – 2001: Associate interim of the COT Service in Girona University Hospital, with dedication to the Unit for Septic Disease of the Locomotor Apparatus.
- 1998 – 1998: Physician in Service Commission in the Unit for Septic Disease of the Locomotor Apparatus of Valle de Hebrón Hospital, from February to December 1998.
- 1993 – 1997: Internal Medical Resident for COT at Parc Taulí Hospital Consortium, Sabadell
- 2012: European Board of Hand Surgery for the FESSH in Antwerp
- 1993 – 1997: Training in Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology in the Parc Taulí Hospital Consortium, Sabadell
- 1986 – 1992: Graduate in Medicine and Surgery from the Autonomous University of Barcelona and Vall d’Hebron Teaching Unit
- Associate Fellowship Lecturer in Surgery of the Hand. Clinical Hospital. University of Barcelona. 2007/8 to 2013/14 academic years
- Lecturer for subject 29088 Faculty of Medicine Teaching Unit. 2009/10 and 2010/11 academic years
- Lecturer theoretical-practical course on microsurgical technique. Expert Diploma. 8 courses.
- Lecturer Basic Course on Initiation to Microsurgery. 13 courses.
- SECOT Training Course. Moderator. Reconstruction of bone defects in lower limbs. 50th SECOT 2013, Barcelona
- Basic Courses on Initiation to Microsurgery. 6 courses
RESEARCH ACTIVITY, PUBLICATIONS, COMMUNICATIONS AND PRESENTATIONS AT CONGRESSES
- National 6
- International 2
- National 35
- International 19
- 2012 SECOT award for the best publication in the SECOT review: Tubulised nerve suture. Long-term results. Revista Ortop Traumatol 2011; 25 (2): 79-84
- Presentations in Courses and Congresses.
- Round tables
- o National and International 25
Member of scientific societies:
- Spanish Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology SECOT
- Catalan Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology SCCOT
- Medical Science Academy of Catalonia and the Balearic Islands ACMCB
- Spanish Association of Microsurgery AEM
- Spanish Society of Hand Surgery SECMA
Boards of Directors of scientific societies:
- Member of the Board of the Spanish Association of Microsurgery from Dec 2005-2009
- Vice-president of the Spanish Association of Microsurgery from December 2009 to December 2011
- President of the Spanish Association of Microsurgery from January 2012 to December 2013